Sunday, July 18, 2010

Til Death Do Us Part 
Jacob and Bella need money fast ... their way to get it is for Bella to marry a rich someone - Edward Cullen. Will their plan work or will some complications get in the way. Please read and review !
I personally find this one kind of funny, It's not suppose to be funny. But I love it anyway! It's AMAZING! I hate Jacob! And he should go and die in a hole! LMAO! Jk... Jacob is horible in this story! Some stories have a good Jacob... some don't and that's fine! I'm getting way of topic! Anyways! Read it. Review it. And tell me? Did you like it?
By: RuthLovesEdward

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKiss.com - Custom Glitter Graphics Generators and more..
GlitterKiss.com - Custom Glitter Graphics Generators and more..

Look how many have view this!