Sunday, July 18, 2010

Exchange
Bella is a happy 17 year old girl, with a boyfriend she adores, and two best friends she loves to bits - who knew an English teacher, an exchange project, and a boy, could throw her perfect world out of balence? But is it for the better, or for the worst?
This story is cute! Alice, Rose don't have BF, but Bella does and it Jacob... Ewww!I like it because Edward is there and Bella gets rid of Jacob. Yup that's why I like it... Just Kidding! 
I love this one because It's a great author! She makes me want to read more! Cliffhangers are evil, but good. I love the Romance! Everyone loves E&B. A&J. R&E
So check it out! Story by: MunchBunch
Plz help her understand she IS a must read!

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKiss.com - Custom Glitter Graphics Generators and more..
GlitterKiss.com - Custom Glitter Graphics Generators and more..

Look how many have view this!