Sunday, July 4, 2010

Alphabet Weekends 
Bored with their dismal love lives, best friends Edward and Bella come up with the idea of exploring the world of sex using the alphabet for the next twenty-six weekends. What happens when things go from two friends having fun to something serious? AH OOC

Okay. I read this a year ago and I think it was one of my first Fanfics that I've read. I was so hypnotized by this! I just could manage to get off my computer!the-glory-days made me love the idea! It's so out of here! I haven't read anything like this in my 2 years of being on fanfiction.com. Still haven't finished reading it because I kind of got a new laptop and forgot the name, BUT I found it and I'm so excited to say YAY! Please be sure to check out this very hot and naughty story, cause I know I am! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKiss.com - Custom Glitter Graphics Generators and more..
GlitterKiss.com - Custom Glitter Graphics Generators and more..

Look how many have view this!