Sunday, July 18, 2010

 Hunky Sugar Daddy 
A simple question asked by a lonely Edward in hopes for the happiness he always wanted, answered by an unlucky Bella for the love she forever needed. All Human. ExB. Canon Couples. Lemons of course.


 I Married My Ex Boss 
Bella is forced to go to Vegas with her sister-in-law to cheer up after a bad breakup. Edward, who is Bella's ex-boss, has a meeting in Vegas. They meet, get drunk and end up married. She asks for divorce, he asks for 6 months. Canon-couples. Lemons!
Pretty? YUP! Okay now on to business! These two wonderful stories by tinklove! I found her on FF and she made me an addict! Go SMUT! I read HUNKY SUGAR DADDY and I fell in love! And I'm still trying to finish I Married My EX-BOSS and So far so... GOOD! So check them Out! 
Want more? Check out her blogs: 
Here is the link for I Married my ex boss.


Pictures link to Hunky Sugar Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKiss.com - Custom Glitter Graphics Generators and more..
GlitterKiss.com - Custom Glitter Graphics Generators and more..

Look how many have view this!