Sunday, July 4, 2010

 Look Past the Veil of Hate 
All Human. Edward and Bella used to be best friends. Now they hate each other or so the other thinks . Will they realize what they're missing out on and finally get together? Better than it sounds, give it a try!
I have Enjoyed Reading this one! It's brought so many nice emotions over me! 
MyLifeIsEdwardCullen has a magnificent way of making them hate yet love each other. I mean If I loved my best friend I would tell him that I like him. I actually did, but that would save a lot of Drama. But what's a story without drama? Nothing.
Enjoy Look Past the Veil of Hate! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKiss.com - Custom Glitter Graphics Generators and more..
GlitterKiss.com - Custom Glitter Graphics Generators and more..

Look how many have view this!