Monday, July 5, 2010

The Hard Way To Learn A Lesson 
AU/AH Bad boy Edward needs to be taught a lesson. So his teachers come up with a plan- 'marry' him to the best behaved girl in school! How will his ego survive spending 'eternity' with Bella Swan! Little OOC. NOW COMPLETE!

ToTouchTheseInnocent 


I'm crying right now! I just found out this wonderful story has a spin off sequel! AH!!! I MUST READ IT! Okay! This is the story that made me  have a must read list! I started to right down story on a old notebook that I just had to read! Hence A MUST READ LIST blog! Stephaniiie made me cry, laugh, get mad enough to knock my laptop of my table, and not sleep till bout 2 am in the morning. Some times I would just be on her profile and wait and wait for her to upload the next chapter. All I want to say is thank you for your amazing talent! Please do read this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKiss.com - Custom Glitter Graphics Generators and more..
GlitterKiss.com - Custom Glitter Graphics Generators and more..

Look how many have view this!