Wednesday, November 17, 2010

 Reasons Why He Drives Me Crazy
Bella is the heir to her parents' company in Forks. She's convinced that she's destined in single life. What would she do if she finds out that she's arranged to marry someone since birth? To the guy she despises for breaking her heart.

OMG! I couldn't stop reading!!!! It was like "Wait! What happens next!" My parents were like "Are you done with you homework?" "Nope... I have a essay due... Imma be up late." "Okay, take ur time." 2:04 am "Are you done yet?" "Almost" Yeah It was AWESOME!!!! jumarxie is an awesome author... because she made me want to keep on reading... So please I recommend this its a 10 pts!  

P.S. Lemons!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKiss.com - Custom Glitter Graphics Generators and more..
GlitterKiss.com - Custom Glitter Graphics Generators and more..

Look how many have view this!