Sunday, November 28, 2010

MORE TAYLOR SWIFT!!! I love her, so in the future any Taylor swift stories I find will be added here!

Mine 
Based on Taylor Swift's song! So that may give you a summary. LOL Check it out! Rated M just in case only for language.
AH! I loved it soooo  much that I am in love with the song now!
lol, the first time I heard it I was like "That so is so boring, and it sucks! She's had better!" Now that TwilightObssesed11 has shared her magic, cause she has magic! Her writing is AWESOME! I also tried to make the banner like Taylor Swifts Cover here they are: 
Original      


Mine(hehe) & TwilightObssesed11: Forks forest version!

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKiss.com - Custom Glitter Graphics Generators and more..
GlitterKiss.com - Custom Glitter Graphics Generators and more..

Look how many have view this!