Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Ummm more Taylor Swift? I think yes!

Oh My My My  
 Bella and Edward's fathers always known the two were destined to be together. Oh, how right they were. Based off of the song by Taylor Swift All Human

 & You Belong With Me
 Bella and Edward have been friends forever. Bella has a crush on Edward, but believes he only likes her as a friend. Boy was she wrong. Based off the song by Taylor Swift One-shot & All human OOC


 Both stories by Jaspers Pixie and it's been a while since I've read them, but they're amazing! I am in love with Miss Swift's Music and Fanfiction featuring E&B, so if you share the same Passion then please read this.
~Lilian

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKiss.com - Custom Glitter Graphics Generators and more..
GlitterKiss.com - Custom Glitter Graphics Generators and more..

Look how many have view this!