Saturday, March 5, 2011

I love Taylor Swift...If you know someone who writes Taylor Swift & Twilight, please tell them to email me or twitter me, or blog me!
Anyways I have a new story for My Taylor Swift Madness.
Our Lovely author gemma loves edward!

























The Taylor Swift Collection

This is my collection of stories which are all based on Taylor Swift's fab songs. There will be romance ,drama, hurt, comfort and family moments. Please read a review love gem

I never heard Sparks Fly before this...I loved it! I put it on as i was reading and as I read I felt as if the story were the lyrics! I tried not to read it that way, but I just couldn't! I hope for more, because it is called Taylor Swift COLLECTION! I am going to wait for more and I bet you it will be amazing work.
~Lilian

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKiss.com - Custom Glitter Graphics Generators and more..
GlitterKiss.com - Custom Glitter Graphics Generators and more..

Look how many have view this!