Thursday, August 5, 2010

Let's Welcome Our New Author's T FF

wtm & FlAmE-14-BuG are two of our newest additions to FF and It's a pleasure to welcome them. Remember when you were new of FF and your stories weren't reviewed because you were new? And no one knew you? And you maybe jumped up and down, screamed a "Yes" with a fist pump? Or even cried when you got your very first review? And remember the time you worked really, really hard and a chappie(Chapter) and some dumb person told you you sucked and you should just quit? You maybe didn't update for some time or maybe you gave up? Or the time when you had over 1000 reviews? Or when your hard worked paid of when you finally finished your story? Or when the story was so close to your heart and it was hard to just let go? Or the time when you had fans? Or you became a very well known author? Or when fans would be ready to click on your story 1 second after you updated? Or the time when a fan threated you to update or else...? Many lovely memories. Right? We'll lets welcome wtm & FlAmE-14-BuG  
Welcome ladies. It's is and going to be a pleasure reading your stories.
With Much Love 
Lilian Yes
Stories by: wtm 
You Found Me 
'The bruise was swelling. I'd never liked the colour purple, it looked revolting against my pale, near translucent skin. I pressed my finger to it, clinically amused by its mottled texture.' Bella is lost. Will Edward find her? Warning: Abuse/Cutting 

I've read the chapters that she has and they are amazing, I love how she is toying around with the mood of the story. She has a very strong voice as she shows us the darkness that is going on.


 The Girl 
'She was gorgeous. I'd never thought that Rosalie would ever be out done when it came to beauty, but this girl made her look down right plain.' What happens when the new girl catchs edward's eye, but is she all she seems? WARNING: rated M for a reason

I will try to read this one soon. I think that as I've read the story above it's a good story. Plz Check it out and Tell me how it went.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Story by: FlAmE-14-BuG

What Happens In Vegas 
Who said Vegas wasn't a place for love? Well for Edward and Bella it is. Edward just got fired and needs help and Bella just got disengaged and hurting. What happends when they end up in the same hotel room for a weekend? B E, R Em. Don't Like,Dont Read!

Who hate's Mike? I do and in this story I want to rip of his balls! From the first chappie I'm hooked! I want to know what happens next! Won't you stand by me till she updates? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKiss.com - Custom Glitter Graphics Generators and more..
GlitterKiss.com - Custom Glitter Graphics Generators and more..

Look how many have view this!